JQSS (Journal of Quranic and Social Studies) bound to fallow the HEC,s Publishing Policies https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/services/faculty/journals/Documents/Policies/Notification.pdf
All articles in JQSS are published in English and Urdu
JQSS provides free language editing after successful review of a submission. Proofs will be made available after layout and copy editing is completed. Authors’ corrections are accepted only by e-mail.
Approved articles will be initially published online on 31th December, and then will also be available in a print copy.
Preprint and Post-Print Policy
After a manuscript has been published in JQSS we suggest that the link to the article on JQSS website is used when the article is shared on personal or public websites.
"JQSS" is fully open access and licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This allows the research community and the general public to gain unlimited, free and immediate access to scholarly articles, and to reuse the content freely provided that proper attribution is given to the original authors.
To cover the cost for providing our high-quality publishing service and free access to readers, authors pay article processing charge (APC) & publishing charges in two-step for manuscripts after internal/desk review. There are no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures, or supplementary data.
APC details for National Contributors:
APC for Peer Review: 5000PKR (Non-Refundable)
Publishing Charges: 5000 PKR (For Selected Articles after successful peer-review)
APC details for International Contributors:
APC for Peer Review: $50 USD (Non-Refundable)
Publishing Charges: $50 USD (For Selected Articles after successful peer-review)
Submission ProcessAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines. JQSS accepts submission through OJS. the online submission browser reflects on the homepage of JQSS.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.